CZ Buying Colt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CZ will keep it out of bankruptcy and actually put out quality if that's the case.

Yes sir, I would agree.

Last Colt I bought was a few years back. It was a Concealed Carry Government ... kind of an impulse buy. The finish looked like they used water colors.

On the flip side, I recently bought a 9mm Dan Wesson Valor ... superb quality. I also have a full-stock CZ 527 that is amazing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes sir, I would agree.

Last Colt I bought was a few years back. It was a Concealed Carry Government ... kind of an impulse buy. The finish looked like they used water colors.

On the flip side, I recently bought a 9mm Dan Wesson Valor ... superb quality. I also have a full-stock CZ 527 that is amazing.

Their marketing team has been borderline retarded for a decade. It's not that hard. Put out some nice series 70s 1911s, some retro 1911s, some pythons, some nice blued revolvers (you can charge what you want and the fanboys will pay it) and get back to building quality ARs. KISS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom