CZ customer service next to none

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a small issue on my CZ Shadow 2. Extended safety was not included with gun.
I sort of blew it off for a while and then decided to give them a call. Immediately got a FedEx postage and information on shipping it back. I had asked for them to just send the extra safety but they said they wanted to fit exactly every part that goes on the Shadow. WOW.
Sent and CZ received it in two days. They told me they would put a priority on it and they did. Two days and it was shipped back to me. They also kept sending me updates to the shipment, the work being done, work completed, what was done, shipped and then followed up with a phone call to ask if everything was to my satisfaction
I wish every company had CS like this.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed...this has been my experience with CZ customer service as well. Absolutely no comparison. Not only are they extremely helpful, but they always go above and beyond in every circumstance.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed...this has been my experience with CZ customer service as well. Absolutely no comparison. Not only are they extremely helpful, but they always go above and beyond in every circumstance.
I was surprised. Expected the 4 to 6 week crap and the 10 calls after the 7th week. Hell they even called me on the phone to make sure I'm pleased and what else I needed.
That's great CS

Mystery

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been on the fence about getting my first CZ. I've read a bunch of threads, mostly on OSA, about how much they all like CZ products. I think I'm going to take the plunge. Thank you for posting about their customer service. I think it speaks volumes for how this company does business, and believes in their product. Wanenmacher's is coming up soon, and although my trip is for the sole purpose of meeting an out-of-state dealer with the medium frame Colt Lightning (.44-40) that I've been after for a while, I might need to bring one of my other safe queen Colts to sell/trade towards a CZ. More and more I find myself wanting one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom