CZ Kadet Compatibility Question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get a second Email from CZ-USA; This one gave me a in-depth reason why the information I am seeking, was hard to find. Seems CZ Custom Guns is a separate company than CZ-USA and the 2 do not really share information.

I was a little peeved that I couldn’t readily find the information -- And I assumed the 2 companies were part of the same organization..

Wong Answer !!!!

Just have to be patient till CZ Custom makes a .22lr conversion for the AccuShadow 2 !!!!!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was contained in my Email from CZ-USA customer service:

"The accushadow is CZ-Custom firearm. CZ-Custom is an entirely different company than CZ-USA although the platform of the firearm is a CZ-USA firearm, the rights and changes are CZ-Custom therefore I do not have enough information on that firearm to answer your questions thoroughly.

I can tell you that the Kadet Adapter is NOT designed to go on to that firearm.

That being said CZ-Custom is a custom shop, and they may have extra information or parts to make this happen although I cannot be sure. This is the reason for my unsureness in my last email.

So in short, no the Kadet kit is not designed to be added to an accushadow so it will not fit.”

Maybe they're like brothers that don’t talk to each other !!!!

CZ Custom shop has a CZ-USA phone extension !!!!

Maybe they’re on the 13th floor !!!

I still want to get a CZ .22lr conversion !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom