Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody have one of these? Thinking of grabbing one for fun and run and guns. With 19 round capacity it would run good. Either this or xdm9. What say Yous guys?

JJ Hiryuu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've really been looking at these. I like CZ in general, and the ergos and capacity seem to make for a very fast shooting pistol with ammo for days. I've honestly been waiting for some first hand input myself from someone that isn't a major youtube gun review personality. Not that I don't believe them, I just sometimes question how much sway free stuff has on people.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted one for a while. Think I have my wife talked into the run and gun and she will use her M&P 9 that I had used previously. I like the capacity, but cant decide on it or the xdm 9. Mags cost about the same.

I have an xdm45 and it's alright. Need to find a CZ to shoot

velo918

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one and it is an awesome gun. Couple of cool features are the ability to carry it with a safety installed (cocked and locked) like a 1911 or you can use it with a decocker like a Sig. It comes with both. Combine that with interchangeable backstops, 19+1 capacity in 9mm, and a really good price and you've got a really nice handgun. You can also purchase some aftermarket parts now from CZ Custom to make it even better, hammer, Fiber optic sights. etc. I believe there is a threaded barrel version now as well.

Dodahdude

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son has one. By far the best trigger pull on a firearm that I have ever pulled. They are hard to fine for a reason. And expensive for a reason. If you find one get it. I bought a FNS9mm and wished I had bought the CZ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom