Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now you guys got me thinking of a good CZ pistol to get! Gosh darn you all! Y'all be making me spend money I ain't even got!
If I do end up gettin' a CZ it's either gonna' be a SP-01 Tactical or a P-07. The P-09 (IN PICTURES) looks kinda' funny since it seems to have an elongated, deformed grip. Plus it looks to simple, the P-07 looks slick though.
I've been eyeballin' the P-07 since its been out.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? You seriously over think stuff. The pistols are identical except for size.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_27_82f2bd0f10d20d932a71d06be2ded77d.jpg

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you just make everything up as you go along? I know you are a young guy, but damn, the crap that comes out of your mouth is getting annoying. Maybe you should put the keyboard down and grow up a little.

The guys here have been cool with your 10,000 post about what you might do someday, but your constant babble needs to slow down, especially when you start lying.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are welcome to meet up with me and shoot mine when they get here. I usually go to big boys in mustang if I shoot inside.

Thank you sir. I'm in. PM sent.

We might just have to pull a train on the ugly beotch!! I might can pretend it is a real pistol if you get a black one!

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide between the SP-01 Tactical or the P-09 next. Need a 1911 too though. Having no money isn't as fun as its made out to be.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already have a Cz75D PCR that I love. So its really just between an SP-01 or the FDE or suppressor ready P09. Probably all of them eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom