Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.hogueinc.com/store/categories/cz-p-09/1072

One issue with CZ is lack of holsters especially with use of MOLLE GEAR. I found Hogue makes a nice holster and adapter to Molle. I also have a Serpa ordered that is supposed to fit, it's made for HK compact. I'll let YOUS guys know what works.

Either way I am using the P-09 for run and guns!

The lack of off the shelf holsters for my P07 led me to start making my own leather holsters. On my third one, and while it isn't perfect by any means, it works and looks alright. Plus, it's a LOT of fun! Look at the purchase as a good way to start a new hobby!

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics please.
IMG_1543.jpg

This is the second one. The first was a kit from Tandy, so I don't consider it "mine".

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1547.jpg

Third one. Avenger style. LOTS of mistakes, but they work well as holsters. I mean, I'm not gonna give Milt Sparks a run for their money anytime soon, but it's fun, and I have a couple leather holsters that I didn't have to wait six weeks plus to get.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang man, that looks good to me. Stitching is straight and at least you got the guts to do it and post a pic. If I did one, it would look like something my dog ate and then threw up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think CZs are superb hand guns. Absolutely superb. I've owned a few. I would not hesitate even a little bit to carry one in just about any set of circumstances; except for one; concealed carry. For that role, my Glock 26 fits the bill just fine. (I don't wanna hear about "with the right belt and right holster blah blah blah" cause I had all that going on).

I am really wanting to get my mitts on a P-01 though. My last two CZs were both 75 Compacts in the Duo-Tone finish. Beautiful handguns they were too, but I let them go. As much as I liked them they were just...not for me. Now, the P-01 ; maybe that one will be one I decide is a keeper.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think CZs are superb hand guns. Absolutely superb. I've owned a few. I would not hesitate even a little bit to carry one in just about any set of circumstances; except for one; concealed carry. For that role, my Glock 26 fits the bill just fine. (I don't wanna hear about "with the right belt and right holster blah blah blah" cause I had all that going on).

I am really wanting to get my mitts on a P-01 though. My last two CZs were both 75 Compacts in the Duo-Tone finish. Beautiful handguns they were too, but I let them go. As much as I liked them they were just...not for me. Now, the P-01 ; maybe that one will be one I decide is a keeper.

Agreed. You like the P01 because you can pimp the grips!

Latest posts

Top Bottom