Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Like I said, it's definitely a "hobby", but I look forward to fiddling with them once I get home.

As far as carry goes, the P07 is darn near identical size-wise to a G19. But, when I'm want to carry without anyone knowing, I grab my G26.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I like the visual of the P-01 outfitted with a set of the Thin Aluminum grips from the CZ Shop. Imma start saving my pennies now!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think CZs are superb hand guns. Absolutely superb. I've owned a few. I would not hesitate even a little bit to carry one in just about any set of circumstances; except for one; concealed carry. For that role, my Glock 26 fits the bill just fine. (I don't wanna hear about "with the right belt and right holster blah blah blah" cause I had all that going on).

I am really wanting to get my mitts on a P-01 though. My last two CZs were both 75 Compacts in the Duo-Tone finish. Beautiful handguns they were too, but I let them go. As much as I liked them they were just...not for me. Now, the P-01 ; maybe that one will be one I decide is a keeper.

Dude, you sold your CZs? Those were some sweet-looking pistolas.

I'd like to get my mitts on a P-01 as well. BTW, do you pronounce it "Pee Oh One" or "Pee Zero One"?

Like you, I regularly carry my G26 over my CZ 75 Compact. It's lighter and I don't have to worry about the thumb safety. When I do carry the CZ, I lower the hammer, instead of carrying it cocked and locked. That safety just feels too easy to inadvertently flick off, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, you sold your CZs? Those were some sweet-looking pistolas.

I'd like to get my mitts on a P-01 as well. BTW, do you pronounce it "Pee Oh One" or "Pee Zero One"?

Like you, I regularly carry my G26 over my CZ 75 Compact. It's lighter and I don't have to worry about the thumb safety. When I do carry the CZ, I lower the hammer, instead of carrying it cocked and locked. That safety just feels too easy to inadvertently flick off, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I sold them and often wish I hadn't. Quite often now that we have been talking about CZs a lot in here lately. The trigger reach on the 75 steel series is just to much and the grips are too fat for my tastes, but those things could have been rectified. I pronounce it "Pee Zero One"...but am not sure which ay is correct. I also carried with a round chambered and the hammer down. One of the things I DIDN'T like was that small, too-easy to flick safety. it just didn't feel like I thought it should, like a 1911 safety. I gotta go now and sit in a dark rom and cry for awhile...

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The P-01 seems a little hard to find.

Once I get enough pennies saved, I'll find one. Not too worried about that. Well, crap, I gotta get! My appointment at the plasma bank is at 10:00. I may post up a kidney in the classifieds next. Problem is everybody wants pics.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_04_16ad35603ab926d60385eb048ce7626c.jpg

CZ #1 came in today. Just picked it up from sooner. #2 will be here tomorrow and #3 early next week. This is the P07.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, you drank the kool aid THREE times?? LOL! I cannot bring myself to type in "good looking....." I just cannot do that, congrats on the new pistol though, but it is buttttttttttttttttttttttttt ugly!! Haaaaaaaaaaa! But hey, maybe so ugly that it could become homely looking after it gets broke in??

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, you drank the kool aid THREE times?? LOL! I cannot bring myself to type in "good looking....." I just cannot do that, congrats on the new pistol though, but it is buttttttttttttttttttttttttt ugly!! Haaaaaaaaaaa! But hey, maybe so ugly that it could become homely looking after it gets broke in??

Kinda like a glock?

Latest posts

Top Bottom