Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_04_16ad35603ab926d60385eb048ce7626c.jpg

CZ #1 came in today. Just picked it up from sooner. #2 will be here tomorrow and #3 early next week. This is the P07.

You're as bad as I am, I went nuts with FNs not too long ago. I really want to shoot one of these as you guys have me curious.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, you drank the kool aid THREE times?? LOL! I cannot bring myself to type in "good looking....." I just cannot do that, congrats on the new pistol though, but it is buttttttttttttttttttttttttt ugly!! Haaaaaaaaaaa! But hey, maybe so ugly that it could become homely looking after it gets broke in??[/QUOTE]

Not gonna need any "break in." It's a CZ so it will run just fine right out of the box; doncha know?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen too many cz's fall apart in training classes to want one

:eek2: Dang, that's downright scary. I have read mostly positive stuff about CZs. Of course, it's gun rag drivel so who knows if it's real or not. I have been lusting for a CZ P-01...but things like this make me re-think myself. Is it just the polymer CZ pistols or have you heard of the all-metal ones like the 75 and 75 Compact failing as well? :scratch: I might have to revise my wish list. Always willing to take recommendations!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom