Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heat-ar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to put my hands on one before i order one but have not seen any in lawton. Bigfug what quirks and QC are you talking about, i have heard some have spring problems but that's a easy fix. Have you guys heard anything bad about Cajun gun works down in Louisiana?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frame bulge, supposedly if you use and load 16 rounds in the 16 round mags and force the mag in (its tight), it'll cause the frame to bulge. Your supposed to have slide locked open, put the mag in, and drop the slide, leaving mag loaded at 15, for 15+1, not 16+1. On mine, the front of the frame is a little tight (polymer portion) and rubs, only noticeable when field stripping, you can feel it dragging when pulling the slide off. Some have trigger issues, apparently the pin running through the hammer on some is off center causing hammer to bind, causing a horrible DA trigger, not common. Discovered by Cajun Gun Works when working up a pistol for a customer. I plan on using some of their stuff on mine eventually.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cajun is good to go. I sold my FDE P-09 and P-07 Duty and ordered a Cajunized P-09 and P-07. Took about 2 months to get in, trigger is even better than factory. Which I think the OEM trigger is one of the best of any factory trigger.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CZ P-09 and P-07 are good guns for beginners or those with limited hand strength. Lots of women like them. They are reasonably accurate up to 7 yds as well, after that, the shoddy workmanship begins to be apparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CZ P-09 and P-07 are good guns for beginners or those with limited hand strength. Lots of women like them. They are reasonably accurate up to 7 yds as well, after that, the shoddy workmanship begins to be apparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joel trolling I see

Latest posts

Top Bottom