D&D Gunleather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Figured I'd do a short review on the Undershirt holster by D&D Gunleather. (Dave Workman)
I have owned a few custom holsters before but mostly "express" style stuff that can be bought off brownells.com and such, this was my first real custom.
I found him by accident I guess.. I have always been a fan on Mitch Rosen leather holsters and their Workman holster has always caught my eye but I am just impatient and simply cannot endure the wait. I called M.R to see if they had any in stock for my carry gun, S&W 442 j-frame..no luck. So next I cruised the internet for used ones in stock somewhere…no luck again.

I came across http://www.danddgunleather.com not knowing he was the original maker of the holster I that I've been wanting to try for a while. Mitch Rosen just bought the patent and called it the Workman. I browsed the website and found the Undershirt model. I emailed Dave to see if he was still making leather holsters and how long the lead time was and just a few minutes later I received a reply from him. He told me his usual turn around time is 10 days (after he gets back from the SHOT SHOW) and went ahead and sent me an order form. When the SHOT SHOW was over mailed him the order form and $110 for the leather. He has been very easy to communicate with via email and informed me a few days later he was running ahead of schedule and the holster would ship by mid-next week!!!!

This holster has been amazing so far, the leather work and stitching are beyond what I was expecting, and i was expecting a lot from it! Customer service and final product are A+++
The photos really don't do it justice. I'm already figuring out how to scrape the money together to get "The Flash" holster and a double mag pouch for my 1911's. Anyhow, if your in the market for a custom leather holster from a real pro without the long wait check out Dave.

Heres a little info about the holster from his website

"THE UNDERSHIRT... The *original* "tuckable holster, designed by Dave Workman in response to a request from a shooting buddy who asked if he could build a holster over which a shirt could be tucked. Dave did, and this is the result, featuring D&D GUNLEATHER'S exclusive "T-BAR" which holds holster open for one-hand reholstering without the need of a spring steel liner.

This holster design has been copied frequently, both in leather and Kydex. The Mitch Rosen "Workman" is the only authorized version commercially available. Get the original''

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom