Dan Crenshaw podcast; Parasitic Minds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he is just another....paul ryan, adam kinzinger....jeff flake, john mccain ...someone you can NEVER count on.....a rino

In the military he was honorable and brave, ...as a political congressman,...just another stooge getting pulled into the swamp, saying ..."I can swim"...He's no IKE !

...to me he is nothing more the democrats water carrier,...he's his own man, till they tell him what to do.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he is just another....paul ryan, adam kinzinger....jeff flake, john mccain ...someone you can NEVER count on.....a rino

In the military he was honorable and brave, ...as a political congressman,...just another stooge getting pulled into the swamp, saying ..."I can swim"...He's no IKE !

...to me he is nothing more the democrats water carrier,...he's his own man, till they tell him what to do.

LOL. And Trump was a rock of firm conservative/Republican principle? Gimme a break.

I’ll take Crenshaw over Trump when it comes to conservative values and principles. Hands down.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Examples?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had best be forming alliances on the Right, instead of being warring idealogues. The Left is casting us all as subversives.

Especially when compared to the acceptance of Trump. People who swallowed, or ignored, his less than spotless record as a Conservative or a Republican are now attacking Crenshaw for not having a "not another inch" position on red flag laws? Seriously?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing the left and the right have in common now is the idea that it is no longer a viable process to actually think before throwing rocks at the origin of a thought that does not completely agree with their own.

Yup, I was debating some blue check celeb on Twitter yesterday (as pointless as debating Hoddy here, but still fun). I was hammering them with facts about the perpetrators of violence during last year's riots and the way the media labelled them compared to how they labeled the idiots that stormed the Capitol. Mrs. blue check was denying that any Democrat aligned groups perpetrated the violence in Portland and other places. I posted several news articles highlighting charges against liberal activists during those riots.

Her response? She called me out for having Ben Shapiro retweets in my feed and then blocked me. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom