Daughter shot an antlered doe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard my daughter shoot about 520 and started heading that way from my stand. She calls and says she got a nice buck but it jumped the fence onto an adjoining property.
We can see the deer laying near the woodline, so we drive around and meet the land owner for the first time. Really cool guy, gave us a lift in his side by side to retrieve the deer.
Never noticed it wasn't a buck till we got back to our side of the fence to dress it and couldn't find any outdoor plumbing...

Never seen an antlered doe before. Had all the normal female parts, and 9 points? Probably should have taken more pictures but didn't think too get the camera back out once we figured out what it was.. Thought y'all might find it interesting also..
14701c6038892a514712bac48fe39c12.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard my daughter shoot about 520 and started heading that way from my stand. She calls and says she got a nice buck but it jumped the fence onto an adjoining property.
We can see the deer laying near the woodline, so we drive around and meet the land owner for the first time. Really cool guy, gave us a lift in his side by side to retrieve the deer.
Never noticed it wasn't a buck till we got back to our side of the fence to dress it and couldn't find any outdoor plumbing...

Never seen an antlered doe before. Had all the normal female parts, and 9 points? Probably should have taken more pictures but didn't think too get the camera back out once we figured out what it was.. Thought y'all might find it interesting also..
14701c6038892a514712bac48fe39c12.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If it walks like a buck.,...

Pass on the congrats please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom