December 3-gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I will be able to make this one.

This must be the one I dreamed about last night, things did not go well for me when I was using an airsoft rifle on the long range, and what was up with the bow and arrows. I'm not even sure why I didn't have an RO following me and when I realized nobody was even timing me, I think I just gave up. Hopefully the real one will go better for me.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Received confirmation. We have the club on the 19th. Sign in after 9, or whenever we get done stapling targets. Shooting will start at 10. Once again, you will need a rifle sling and make sure your holster will hold your pistol securely. ;)

Slammer

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKlahoma City, OK 73105
Gosh! If I go to this one then I have to miss the January match and vice versa. Decision...decision....

If the weather is nice I wouldn't miss the December match. Remember how 1-2 marches were cancelled last winter due to weather?

Hopefully I can come out and help you guys do scores so Mike can go shoot like everybody else.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the weather is nice I wouldn't miss the December match. Remember how 1-2 marches were cancelled last winter due to weather?

Hopefully I can come out and help you guys do scores so Mike can go shoot like everybody else.

I have a feeling Mike isn't going to shoot like everybody else. He'll probably hit the targets with minimal effort, unlike most of us.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just FYI, this is going to be one people talk about for a while. We have got some great stages and as long as old mother winter hold off, it will be something. We have one stage that will be 18 shotgun through woods to get to long range rifle. We have a stage where of the 52 rounds, all but 17 are able to be taken with your choice of gun. One will test your thinking and as always, there is a hallway rifle stage that will end with some pistol work through a doorway. Bring your front sight and thick skin. Its gonna be a hoot.

I would bring 100 each of pistol and rifle and 75 birdshot.

M

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would bring 100 each of pistol and rifle and 75 birdshot.

OK, if "YOU" would bring that qty of ammo how much should most of us Newbies bring? Maybe double? And which bird shot do you recommend?

Do you have a rough idea of shooter count yet? Just curious if everyone will go together or squad up. I ask because I'd like all the advice I can get from experienced folks since it will be my first attempt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom