December 3-gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammer

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKlahoma City, OK 73105
OK, if "YOU" would bring that qty of ammo how much should most of us Newbies bring? Maybe double? And which bird shot do you recommend?

Do you have a rough idea of shooter count yet? Just curious if everyone will go together or squad up. I ask because I'd like all the advice I can get from experienced folks since it will be my first attempt.

The cheap walmart #7 1/2 or # 8 work for me at the local matches. I run AA's when theres money on the line. I.e. I paid to go to a big match.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK.. Here is one of the stages that we will be shooting next Sunday. It will be small here because of the restrictions, but basically you start with your rifle unloaded and slung. Pistol loaded and holstered. Shotgun, loaded in barrel on far left. You must shoot paper with rifle. All others may be shot with pistol or shotgun.

Attachments

• December Stage2.jpg
    December Stage2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 190

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK.. Here is one of the stages that we will be shooting next Sunday. It will be small here because of the restrictions, but basically you start with your rifle unloaded and slung. Pistol loaded and holstered. Shotgun, loaded in barrel on far left. You must shoot paper with rifle. All others may be shot with pistol or shotgun.

Looks AWESOME Mike!!! This match is going to br great as usual!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK folks. It is getting close. Picking up paint and "other supplies" for the match. Prepare to be tested, if you want to run the stages fast. All of my stages this next season will have 2 ways to shoot the stages. The safe way and the fast way, and we are starting this one off the same!

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well after a bunch of sole searching, I have decided to shoot open with my old Iron sight rifle, My old Benelli, and My old 9mm Glock from back when they liked me. You guys ought to get a good laugh out of it, as i will probably finish dead last, but I am going to have fun!

On a side note I will have a "Mr. Weakhanded" Mossberg 930 at the match for any and all to try, and Mike Cyrwus even bragged he might run it for the match, but either way stick around and abuse a bit of factory T.and E. I want to send this thing back to New Haven Conn. filthy and heat warped! KurtM

Latest posts

Top Bottom