December 3-gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big thanks to Mr. Pinto for the match, and to those who helped set it up.

As much fun as I had I can only imagine what it would have been like had my pistol not choked.

Looking forward to the next one.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's match was really awesome!!! I would like to extend a huge thank you to Mr. Pinto and everyone else that helps put on these matches... The stage design was off the chain today and I'm worn out. lol... Thanks everyone!

I also learned a few new things:
The shooting that canbe done from crutches and electric chairs is amazing.
Back-up iron sights work better when actually sighted in and deployed.
Running all over hells half acre makes hitting anything a lot tougher.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huge thank you to Mike Pinto for putting this match on, to Kurt Miller, some dude named Scott, Mike Cyrus and ALL the others that helped set up and run this! It was a blast!

I for one, am very grateful to have so many high quality matches to shoot.

I learn something in every one of these. For the long stage I was really doubtful that I would hit much with my rifle setup and my limited abilites. The two shortest targets actually had me more concerned than the rest. I think I cleared them in 3. :woot: I learned that I was wrong on both counts, because had I had a set of knee pads on, I now know that I could have cleaned all the targets with time left. Lesson learned...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, thanks Mike and to all others involved in setting these up. This was my favorite one since you guys started this up last November. I hope you can keep it up because you're going to come up with some pretty good stuff to top this one.

I feel like I did much better, but I guess the scores will speak for themselves...hey, where are the scores!

Latest posts

Top Bottom