1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Decided to get another lever action

Discussion in 'Rifle & Shotgun Discussion' started by steelfingers, Mar 31, 2021.

1. steelfingers

steelfingers Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have a Henry Golden boy 357 mag 38sp but it's a safe queen and I selling it with some others. I will add a replacement with a Henry X 357mag/38spl.

I think they were a bit overpriced but found a couple that were about what I thought they were worth. Pretty cool with a threaded barrel. It will be my last purchase and I intended on having a 357 lever action, just not one so pretty like the one I have.
    I'll post a picture when I get it. Right now it's back ordered where the price was good. I can get one elsewhere but about 200 more.
    I'll post this in WTB but looking for a cheap John boat.

dennishoddy, GlockPride and 1shott like this.
  2. cal7.62x39

cal7.62x39 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have a solution. Sell me the golden boy for the 200$ more than the henry X is toake up the price difference!

3. steelfingers

steelfingers Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You sir, will be a wealthy man someday.

4. GlockPride

GlockPride Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I think that Henry X may be the coolest thing going in lever guns right now. Is it for purists? Heck no. But I’d hope it does snag a whole new generation into levers with its features and design. I want one! Can’t decide though, I really want a .44, but I already have .357 mag guns and reloading stuff. So, maybe I’ll just get a .45-70. :hey3:

Lee Beaittie and Aries like this.
  5. rawhide

rawhide Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Very cool rifle. I didn't know that they exist until I came across one in 44 mag. I really wanted to take it home but resisted.

6. jrusling

jrusling Sharpshooter

I have a Long Ranger in 5.56 on back order. No telling when I will actually get it.

1shott likes this.
  7. YetiSam

YetiSam B8 is life.

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have a X in 45lc. It's a dream to shoot with the 458 big bore can on it. That can is pretty enormous tho, so I've gotten a piston to put my AAC tirant on it. You just reminded me I need to go re-zero with that can on it.