Deep thoughts by RickN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Don't even have to do that. Just click and hold down and put the cursor down --- all is revealed!

Gonna have to Urban Dictionary "jerky boy" ----- well, maybe not.

LOL, I knew that and completely brain farted LOL. Been a long couple weeks ! :cool:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ox·y·mo·ron /ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. "Deep thoughts by RickN") ...
:drunk2:

Moron, people who can not grasp how deep my thoughts are. :pms2:

Like, if mail in ballots are suppose to be easier for minorities, why did CA just open up an early voting center in a minority sector for a special election? Are they saying minorities are to dumb to vote by mail?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Moron, people who can not grasp how deep my thoughts are. :pms2:

Like, if mail in ballots are suppose to be easier for minorities, why did CA just open up an early voting center in a minority sector for a special election? Are they saying minorities are to dumb to vote by mail?

You do remember when the lib-tard white congress puke who said it was hard for black folks to get an I.D.!! The level of ignorance the so called "enlightened" show is just staggering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom