Deep thoughts by RickN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. for deep thoughts.
If in 1800 we had social media, tv, radio,etc. and someone said "go west young man" But all the experts and authorities said NO, Don't go west of the Ohio and Mississippi rivers. The natives are cannibals and will eat you. There's monsters. Sasquatch will rape you. Giant scary animals will get you. There's no cable or internet access. The journey will kill you. And on and on and on.
Would the United States of America have become the great country it is today or would only the east coast be populated?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really need to find this person They. Someone says, "Well, They said I could have it at 50% off!" They should do something about this!
"They've always done it before!"

I've never met They, but They is really a horse's patootie.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why when you have broken or separated ribs, do the doctors and nurses freak out if you suggest wrapping duct tape around your abdomen so you can go shoot your 12ga or higher powered rifles?

My nurse just started laughing when I suggested it. :blush:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do some people love McDonalds breakfast biscuits when most McDonalds use frozen biscuits, not fresh made?

Latest posts

Top Bottom