Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So round two is tonight: A debate; featuring some of our nation's finest Democratic minds. Apparently, Pocahontas Warren came out looking pretty good while it is being reported that they generally used poor Beato as a punching bag. The guy is clearly out classed here; he looked happy just to be included with the ones who are for real.

But many news outlets are reporting that the real winner from last night's showdown was President Donald Trump!

Tonight's main card features Wild-haired Bernie Sanders against Uncle Pervy, Joe Biden. But can either of the apparent top three, Biden, Sanders, or Warren even remotely begin to hope they can stand a chance against the popular and charismatic Trump? I mean, who cares about what some third world dictator's are doing abroad when here at home, the economy is so good? Trump may not be the guy you'd like to date your daughter, but he darn sure has tuned up the funds factory. And will Trump come out the clear winner of the Democratic Debate Round Two as he apparently did from Round One?

Let's Make and Keep America Great! Trump to Triumph in 2020!

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched parts of the first one.
Dont think I will watch this second one.
Brain dead people just dont hold my interest.
Screen Shot 2012-12-29 at 11.02.30 AM_kindlephoto-609077854.png

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight could have some good gaffs with uncle joe and bernie. Like an old man fight at the elderly home over tapioca.

I must admit, you almost got me there. But, nah ... didn't watch last night and ain't watching tonight. I think there's a re-run of "Ernest Cleans Vern's Toenails" tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom