Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rosario-dawson-and-cory-booker-are-not-just-datin-2-14296-1552596706-0_dblbig.jpg

Rosario Dawson. SCHWING.
That's one of those travesty-vites. Look at the neck on that thang!

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
To balance budget id f_ckin_ simple..... Cut spending and raise taxes. I have never said that I agree with anything. I just say that I am against trumpeeee. As we get closer to an election I will have more data to make an informed decision …… not just be a person that follows some political party and prays ….. Hail trumpeeeeee, oh hail thee

I know you never say you agree with anything. You just trash talk Trump with no viable solutions. Do you agree that illegal aliens should have free healthcare ? Simple question. Speaking of simple, everyone knows the basic premise of of cutting spending and raising taxes but I suspect it’s a bit more complicated than that when running an entire nation. So you support raising taxes? If so, what should the individual tax rate be for someone making $100k a year with no dependents? Inquiring minds want you to share some of your vast wisdom instead of just spouting your episodes of TDS. Surprise us, respond with actual answers instead of the same tired rhetoric you’ve used so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To balance budget id f_ckin_ simple..... Cut spending and raise taxes. I have never said that I agree with anything. I just say that I am against trumpeeee. As we get closer to an election I will have more data to make an informed decision …… not just be a person that follows some political party and prays ….. Hail trumpeeeeee, oh hail thee

You’re a disrespectful POS. Crawl back in your demohole. Just sayin’...

I know we say not to feed the trolls but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I predict after the next round of debates, if they suck like these last two, someone new that's completely off the radar will come swooping in for the dems. Michelle, Chelsea, etc. Once more of Kamala's prosecutor history becomes well known, she won't be as popular. She's as anti legal pot as they come.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
In your opinion, how much would we need to raise taxes to pay for all the dems are asking. I’m talking healthcare, college tuition, eliminating student loan debt, entitlements for those who don’t want to work,etc?
Next question, how much would you personally be willing to sacrifice?
These are legit questions, carter.
I’ve posted links and hard numbers and all we get back is ‘Trump sucks,...because,well,he just does!’
That crap doesn’t fly around here. Some of these guys are beyond your ability to comprehend. So, unless you can come up with some meaningful insight, I think you need to stick to Legos or parcheesi.

Let’s also add that you are defending gun control, letting anyone who wants to come to America and live on your tax dollars , higher taxes, more government control and regulations,etc.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In your opinion, how much would we need to raise taxes to pay for all the dems are asking. I’m talking healthcare, college tuition, eliminating student loan debt, entitlements for those who don’t want to work,etc?
Next question, how much would you personally be willing to sacrifice?
These are legit questions, carter.
I’ve posted links and hard numbers and all we get back is ‘Trump sucks,...because,well,he just does!’
That crap doesn’t fly around here. Some of these guys are beyond your ability to comprehend. So, unless you can come up with some meaningful insight, I think you need to stick to Legos or parcheesi.

Let’s also add that you are defending gun control, letting anyone who wants to come to America and live on your tax dollars , higher taxes, more government control and regulations,etc.
Lets add that you do not know what the he11 that you are talking about. I am a registered republican. I voted republican myself for 90% of my life. This has been written in recent posts. I am a Baptist. I ownmmore guns than most. I am a member of oil capital rod and gun. I stated that we need to cut costs and raise taxes to gain control of the budget. so you make up crap that I wish to spend more. where did this come from?????? Is this your way to show that you can't think? You just want to show that you support trumpeeeeeeee.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How much is trumpeeeee paying? did I say that I wanted to not tax all? you just want to say hail trumpeeee without a single thought ….. Of what question that you may have for his morals

Latest posts

Top Bottom