Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The drink you reference is actually Koolaid but Fat Tire is my drink of choice. It seems that actual facts don’t matter to you and your Trump
Derangement Syndrome is very real.

Your spelling, punctuation, and poor knowledge of history makes me wonder if we should have an IQ test as a requirement for voting. You accuse Trump of colluding with world leaders while your own favorite President ever was the person who established relations with the Soviet Union. There’s a website called Google and as biased as they are towards liberals, you might want to do a quick search before you embarrass yourself too much longer. Give your mom back her Obama phone while you’re ahead. Well....before you lose more than you have already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Russian troll? Who does trumpeeeeeeee hang with? Putin, Kim of n Korea, the leader of Saudi ….. In just the past week.
You missed what I was saying! I'm trying to splain to you why you appear suspicious and nobody is taking you seriously.

Your not typing complete sentences or thoughts. It's like listening to a foreigner tryna speak English. I ain't doggin ya or foreigners. I'm saying it looks weird. Then, you don't really converse with anyone. Ya just be running thy mouth bout trumpeee sucks. I am someone who is willing to hear someone out in hopes of learning something or atleast a different perspective. I would think you are trying to share your opinion cuz you want to be heard and convince others of your way of thinking. Well, you are shouting your catch phrase "trumpeeee is a lying sack of crap", ok, tell us why now! You have gotten several folks attention. Please sir, if I am worthy of the education a man with all your connections to gun clubs and such a vast gun collection. I'm just a lil fella who isn't a gun club member and all my guns were lost in a boating accident.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
d3327a534fd444e4121b44d0434c1448.jpg
To balance budget id f_ckin_ simple..... Cut spending and raise taxes. I have never said that I agree with anything. I just say that I am against trumpeeee. As we get closer to an election I will have more data to make an informed decision …… not just be a person that follows some political party and prays ….. Hail trumpeeeeee, oh hail thee BUT THEN I AM AN IDIOT.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom