Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
65221575_334576947458746_428930773169471488_n.jpg

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think they all want to get as close as they can to the US Treasury.
The debt has risen significantly. He gave tax breaks. The coffers are empty thanks to the Obama Administration. ...Will you buy me a free lunch? How can I get on stage near Uncle Joe? I just want more free stuff that others have to pay for.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep, he’s already spent all the money that Obama saved during his 8 year term. Oh wait.....
Care to tell us how you would balance the budget or are you still thinking about that too?
Many are quick to criticize but few offer any solutions. The debates are a prime example. They all want to give free healthcare to illegals but want working Americans to pay for it. Do you support that as well? Surely you can answer this simple question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You see who he's dating? He's doing something right in some capacity, anyways.

:blush:
Yep, he’s already spent all the money that Obama saved during his 8 year term. Oh wait.....
Care to tell us how you would balance the budget or are you still thinking about that too?
Many are quick to criticize but few offer any solutions. The debates are a prime example. They all want to give free healthcare to illegals but want working Americans to pay for it. Do you support that as well? Surely you can answer this simple question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
To balance budget id f_ckin_ simple..... Cut spending and raise taxes. I have never said that I agree with anything. I just say that I am against trumpeeee. As we get closer to an election I will have more data to make an informed decision …… not just be a person that follows some political party and prays ….. Hail trumpeeeeee, oh hail thee BUT THEN I AM AN IDIOT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom