Democrat Debates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man they love "Weapons of War" they all toss that around.

Also loved question what about person who says "dims will take my gun" Ha they can take one I got plenty more.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This coming election will be like every one before it, one of two candidates will be elected. Do you really think one of the 30 democrats running would do a better job than Trump?
Yep … any honest man would do better than trumpeeeeee. A person that would surround persons and listen to them. just about anyone over trumpeeeeee.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not watching it but I heard that MSNBC had some sort of transmission failure mid-debate. From all aspects, it's a sad spectacle of gold diggers who want to get in on the government feed trough. They're all welfare clients.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How the hell did Madcow even get the invite, maybe the next one they should invite Alex Jones.......... You know ,just to keep it completely in fantasy land!!!

Hmmmmm , I got a $100 says Madcow can kick Alex's ass!! That fight would be way more interesting that anything the dipshits running will blow smoke up our buttocks about!!!

Don't think this debate will be popcorn worthy!!
Mad cow got the gig because she is shedding so much audience after her conspiracy BS that went on NON-STOP for almost 3 years. She had seen this and saw that, Trump going to jail, Trump bing perp walked out of the WH, Trump, Trump, Trump!
And then Mueller made it all fall apart. It would be embarrassing to be her, so the network had to jump in there to try and get her some news credibility back. I doubt it works.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man they love "Weapons of War" they all toss that around.

Also loved question what about person who says "dims will take my gun" Ha they can take one I got plenty more.
And trumpeeeee took bump stocks …. Talks about taking suppressors ….. You call this boy a patriot, a guns rights person? no trumpeeeee is just a living sack of crap that will say what you will listen to, then do as he wishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom