Democrats introduce legislation to ban gun silencers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feinstein needs to retire . . . . well, several others do too, but that old woman is such and elitist I don't see how folks stand her.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many silencer are use to commit crime? Morons.

Quite a few probably. I've seen several people killed in movies with them. That's just the movies though. If you extrapolate that relatively small number out to the general population of 350 million, the number of assassinations would be significant, clearly. Anyone that understands statistics would see that.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And he only has 5 cosponsors total. Usual suspects too:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th.../1131/cosponsors?s=1&r=3&overview=closed#tabs

upload_2021-4-16_9-1-53.png

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is impossible...... I've been done told right here that Democrats and Republicans are no worse than one or the other when it comes to Gun Control.

This is why Ted Cruz just now countered with his SHUSH bill. He COULD have pushed that and a lot of other stuff through in 2017 when we had "pro-gun" Trump, and Senate and Congress.

So you have to ask, why? Why not actually make a move when you have the strength to get it done?

Because, he knows it won't pass, yet he can still face his Texas voters and say "I tried".

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many silencer are use to commit crime? Morons.

I only know of one that was in the news maybe a year or so ago, and witnesses said they knew something was wrong because they heard the shots.
So any reasonable person would think it's time to ban silencers......

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Requiring helmets for everyone in a vehicle and restricting the number of calories in fast food meals might save many thousands of lives but voters would kick the politicians out of office. Better to pick on a minority (firearms owners) to show how much you "care" by drafting bogus legislation.....also probably good campaign contributions and other goodies from Bloomberg!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why Ted Cruz just now countered with his SHUSH bill. He COULD have pushed that and a lot of other stuff through in 2017 when we had "pro-gun" Trump, and Senate and Congress.
Probably because the Democrats filibustered it with the same filibuster rule they now want to eliminate!

Latest posts

Top Bottom