Desert eagle opinions possible problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Possible problem include gun snobs looking down on you for owning either 1. A magnum research firearm (exception being the BFR). 2. something in 40 cal. Other than those to things no worries buddy.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else own a baby desert eagle in 40 caliber?? I recently purchased one and am looking for opinions and possible problems
I’m the one who sold it to you, I never had any kind of issue with it. It’s basically a cz75 clone so the design is tried and true!
Possible problem include gun snobs looking down on you for owning either 1. A magnum research firearm (exception being the BFR). 2. something in 40 cal. Other than those to things no worries buddy.
I’ve heard less than stellar reviews regarding magnum research’s customer service, but I wasn’t aware that they get a lot of hate from gun snobs. At least no more than any other <1k gun. This particular pistol was only imported by magnum research. It was made in Israel by IWI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom