Diamondback Arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ill try to answer everyone questions
1.I got my ammo at H&H. 1 box per customer per day.
2.The gun has failure to eject issues, not in all of them but some have had probelms and have to send them back. Once Diamondback recieves them they install a new slide, test fire it and send it back. I hear they have awesome customer service.
3. I bought it from (lahilljack) off Glock Talk. I paid $335 shipped. He actually has one more. Best and nicest guy to work with.
I'm tired of all the different views of this gun. Some say it's flawless others regret buying it. I plan on abusing this poor thing tomorrow, and filming it all.

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get yours? I have heard of one at Gunworld in Del City but no chance of buying it there because of their prices. It looks nice, is it as nice as it looks?

That is where I got mine, went in to work saw it and bought it. They don't have anymore I can tell you that. I am kinda hesitant to shoot it since its serial number is below 200.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I left my eyes and ears laying on the table. Also realized I put my hand over the muzzle. Very stupid mistakes, my apologies to you all

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I left my eyes and ears laying on the table. Also realized I put my hand over the muzzle. Very stupid mistakes, my apologies to you all

Don't sweat it man - little mistakes (while still a big deal) have a much greater impact when you put yourself in a video for the whole world to see.

Live and learn man - at least you're willing to contribute something - just learn from it and move on man - I appreciate the video (safety mistakes and all)!

:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom