Difficulty dealing with Larry Cheatham of LL Machine Guns, Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geopar

New to the site!
Reaction score
Purchased a Reising through Gun Broker back in Feb.
Atf has no record of paid stamp, serial number not on file, no evidence of this transaction.
Larry has been elusive and has provided incomplete, and/or false information pertaining to this sale.
He has been slow to respond to either phone or email messages.
Anyone Have history with this outfit and have any suggestions?
Thank you,
George Wright
[email protected]
210 748 4693

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So someone committing fraud with respect to NFA-regulated firearms they're not interested in??? WTF?

Do YOU have any paperwork or proof of the sale?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contact Gunbroker,

Tulsa P.D. Ask if they have a fraud division.

BATFE (again) Ask if the gun is on the registry or not. Naturally they won't tell you who the current registered owner is, but they might confirm if it is on the registry or not.

Postal Inspectors may be helpful if funds were transferred through the mail. If it was by credit card, the Secret Service may be interested.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a very good friend that has bought many Full autos from him. He said he is good a gold. Now as the ATF said it is a Civil matter, I know that is true. Now if its a illegal gun as its a full auto and no paperwork, then they will get into it. I bought a gun out of sate about 15 years ago and the same thing happen to me. Things got crazy saying he sent the papers in. I ended up getting my money back about a year later. but it took a lot of calls, emails, and almost made a trip out of state.

On a POST SAMPLE gun I got a few months ago, It was taking a lot longer then it should of took. I called with the SER. number, and they had no record of it. I called the shop I bought if from and they said they would find out the info behind it. It's a HK 416 lower that I only paid $200.00 for, but still that can be a lot of money. I wanted my money back or the lower. 2 weeks later they called me and said it was on the way. something about computer mistake. I am not sure. All I know is they could not find it when I called.

Just hang in their. I have talked with Larry at many show, and I would not think he would try to do something like that.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he's good as gold, he would step up and take care of an issue. Maybe there is more to it, but if he knows his "good name" is starting to be tarnished, maybe he needs to know that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom