Dimocrat debate Round 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Details on Dimocrat debate round 3

Here are the contestants who have met the criteria so far. Must have 2% of polls in 4 major polls in early primary states and Candidates must also receive donations from at least 130,000 unique donors over the course of the election cycle, with a minimum of 400 unique donors per state in at least 20 states.

• Former Vice President Joe Biden
  • New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
  • South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg
  • Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro
  • California Sen. Kamala Harris
  • Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
  • Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  • Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
  • Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
  • Entrepreneur Andrew Yang

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an ‘Amy for America’ and a ‘Yang 2020’ sticker in the same day. Interesting to see two loooong shots making a mark around here.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is just so much to dislike about Trump, and so many issues that the dims could exploit, but yet, all they have running is this collection of goof balls. My concern is that the party will figure out the mess they have created and actually draft a candidate with a chance of winning.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I have never voted for a Democrat for president in my entire life, but I'm really not a Trump supporter and if they would just run a MODERATE candidate, I'd consider voting for him/her.

But they won't.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Details on Dimocrat debate round 3

Here are the contestants who have met the criteria so far. Must have 2% of polls in 4 major polls in early primary states and Candidates must also receive donations from at least 130,000 unique donors over the course of the election cycle, with a minimum of 400 unique donors per state in at least 20 states.

• Former Vice President Joe Biden
  • New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
  • South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg
  • Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro
  • California Sen. Kamala Harris
  • Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
  • Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  • Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
  • Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
  • Entrepreneur Andrew Yang

That`s gonna be a shameless race baitingpalooza!

I think they`re just short a Cowboy of getting the Village People back together.....

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really wish there was a way to remove the Presidential position from party politics. I don't want to vote for a president because he is a D or R. I want one that understands the history, customs, and values of our country, and wants to continue the history of improvements while maintaining the freedoms that made this country.

But, that will never happen...

I just had a thought, that idea may be what got Trump elected. He came across not as a politician, but someone that wanted to return the country to what it was; Make America Great Again. Probably not the best person, but he seems to have the right motives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom