Ding dong RBG is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hearing on the news that the rumor is Trump / Republican Senate are likely to appoint a replacement before the election. Remember, it was the Democrats who eliminated the filibuster for appointment of federal judges. A simple majority is all that is needed to confirm a replacement Supreme Court Justice.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Politics aside she was a tough ol' gal that really went through a lot medically the past several years.......RIP

RG.jpg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Politics aside she was a tough ol' gal that really went through a lot medically the past several years.......RIP

View attachment 174802
Agreed, I felt a little guilty for my audible exclamation when I read the news. She was a tough broad, but a devil against my rights

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it damned sure ought to rally right right, as well.

This Presidential election was already one of the most important of our time, if you ask me... if we have any hope of maintaining anything like a reasonable Court, we'd better hope the left doesn't win.
Agreed. It's worth pointing out thyat while the current Court is somewhat conservative in make-up, the death f Justice Ginsberg presents Trump and the GOP-controlled Senate with the opportunity to reaffkrm this, thus determinoing the philosophical direction taken by the Court for a coniderable time.

As to Justice Ginsberg, I respected her but quite often vehemently disgreed with her. I wish her family and friends solace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom