Disaster prep/charity group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off I just want to say Im very happy to see this section on the site. Anyways, I just want to let anyone know that cares or is interested that we have a local chapter of Zombie Squad. ZS is a disaster prep and charity group. We are here to help train each other and our community in skills that could help in the next disaster. Could be natural, man made or whatever. I/we dont claim to know everything. Thats why we created this group, to meet others with different and valuable skills that we can pass on to each other. We also volunteer our time and efforts to local charities to give back to our community. We have done drives for several organizations such as the city rescue mission and jesus house. If anyone is interested in joining or helping out check out the website Zombiehunters.org or our facebook page Zombie Squad:031 central oklahoma chapter. Also just so everyone knows we are having an open meeting on sunday Oct. 14th at 2pm. We are having it at The faithful Prepper in Noble. I am also in the process of creating a shirt order. Feel free to ask any questions or comment. Hope to see some of you at the next meeting!

Also, hope you guys don't mind me pimping my group out on here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom