DIY Car Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looking for some pics of what worked and how you did it. I have looked at the ones on google and such. Just wondering if any locals have done it with great success.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interested in this also. Stuffing it between the seats isn't a good idea. Get in a wreck and its lose all over the car.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen people take the holster that comes with their firearm (if they have that option) and re-do it to mount in the vehicle. I however do not have an "extra" so was wondering if anyone made their own.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I did: I got an overnight deposit bag with a zipper that locks. I put a hole through the fabric at the bottom and ran a bicycle lock cable through the hole and around the frame of the passenger seat. Placed the bag between the passenger seat and console zipper up, put my pistol in the bag.

When I get out and have to leave it behind, close and lock the zipper, get back in, unlock the zipper, open it and I can reach in for the pistol if needed.

Not elegant, but useful, at least for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom