DMX dead at 50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of the guy. Who was he?

He was a troubled man, actually a role model for many young fellows. Musical genius, loving father, honorable husband, the world will be a lot worse off with him gone.

Cut from the same cloth of the men that built this country, I think I'll burn a candle or something for him tonight.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He went through a "Christianity" phase a few years back. I don't know if it was real or not, but he continued to struggle (obviously) the rest of his life. Hopefully for him, he really was forgiven and redeemed. I know I don't want people judging me based on my mistakes once I'm gone, Lord knows I've made plenty of them. I hope to see him in Heaven someday.
As a recovering addict I have done so many horrible things in my past. And I’m a Christian. We all have our struggles. I too hope his faith was genuine and he was saved.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the Christianity phase didn't work with him.
We all fall short. Even us Christians. I have no idea how his life was. Just because he struggled with substance abuse doesn’t mean he wasn’t a Christian. I don’t know if he really was or not. Point is, I am a Christian and am a recovering addict. Is my Christianianity not working out?

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They held his funeral in New York, big funeral procession into the city.
For a hearse, his coffin was carried on a huge bro-dozer (lifted pickup truck).

Latest posts

Top Bottom