DNC convention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am waiting to watch Creepy Joe tonight. I want to see how long before he starts melting down and can't follow the teleprompter and its goes to sh#t.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly Joe didn't have any major issues last night. Had a few small flubs like "When we all work together there is nothing we can do."

His speach was part obama, part trump and part wtf. At one point I swore he was just repeating stuff that Trump had said for a few minutes. At another time Obama and part of the time was just delusional with the attacks on Trump. All I can say I pray we get a debate. He will be under fire for the first time this year.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly Joe didn't have any major issues last night. Had a few small flubs like "When we all work together there is nothing we can do."

His speach was part obama, part trump and part wtf. At one point I swore he was just repeating stuff that Trump had said for a few minutes. At another time Obama and part of the time was just delusional with the attacks on Trump. All I can say I pray we get a debate. He will be under fire for the first time this year.
The Democrats will avoid a debate like a hooker with “gona,hepa,syphil,aids”. It would be the best crash and burn ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom