DNC convention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was live with people outside watching a big screen from their cars like a drive in movie. Once he was done he went out and waved into the lights. It was clear his people had him working on this speech and rehearsing it numerous times. a few times you could tell he wanted to go off-script and ad-lib but he refrained. It was actually the best Joe has looked since he went into his basement.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
39mqus.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The networks are giving an inordinate amount of time to praising Biden and his running mate. It doesn't surprise me because the networks have been negative toward Trump and members of his administration from the get-go. I'm sure they'll continue to praise Biden even during and after the RNC. It is despicable! ( the first time I heard that word Eisenhower used it in the 50's and it stuck with me all these years)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The networks are giving an inordinate amount of time to praising Biden and his running mate. It doesn't surprise me because the networks have been negative toward Trump and members of his administration from the get-go. I'm sure they'll continue to praise Biden even during and after the RNC. It is despicable! ( the first time I heard that word Eisenhower used it in the 50's and it stuck with me all these years)
It wasn't praising biden, it was anointing into sainthood. Not one single policy issue addressed in the entire speech.
That's the way its going to be from here on out. Biden will take on the job of acting like the great leader that will have dims and Republicans sitting around a cyber campfire making smores.
Meanwhile his congress would be taking America down a dark road.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately Term Limits would require a change to the Constitution, and I'm thinking we don't want that now.

Agreed. The last thing we want is Congress trying to change the Constitution. I'm not sure they could word an amendment without making it partisan in some way or to benefit themselves.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was live with people outside watching a big screen from their cars like a drive in movie. Once he was done he went out and waved into the lights. It was clear his people had him working on this speech and rehearsing it numerous times. a few times you could tell he wanted to go off-script and ad-lib but he refrained. It was actually the best Joe has looked since he went into his basement.

PED's. Loads of PED's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom