Do Texans WANT Red Flag & Universal Background Checks???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They probably do. Texas is leaving hard purple now and is heading for complete blue. Once that happens it’s over. It’s the biggest state we have for electoral votes and when we lose those we are finished. That will happen very soon. Like I have said in the past, a white Irish man pretending to be Hispanic almost beat Ted Cruz, a man whose parents immigrated to the US from Cuba. Just let that sink in. Americans’ stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately between California tax refugees and illegals, Texas is doomed.

I saw an interesting media story a month or two ago but can’t find it now. It basically said these “refugees” from blue states tend to bring their ideologies with them and vote that way in their first election in the new state. However, after they have spent some time living under less government, pro-business, good state economies, and a lower cost of living, they tend to change and vote conservative. I hope this is true.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an interesting media story a month or two ago but can’t find it now. It basically said these “refugees” from blue states tend to bring their ideologies with them and vote that way in their first election in the new state. However, after they have spent some time living under less government, pro-business, good state economies, and a lower cost of living, they tend to change and vote conservative. I hope this is true.
I don’t believe this is the case for most of those folks. Look at what @Glocktogo said in his post. Texas has tons of people from California. Sadly they brought their ideologies with them. Compound that with Mexicans pouring in by the droves. Texas will continue to plummet because of those two issues alone. But it isn’t just Texas. It’s all over the place sadly. Those migrants don’t just change who they are because they go to a new state.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t believe this is the case for most of those folks. Look at what @Glocktogo said in his post. Texas has tons of people from California. Sadly they brought their ideologies with them. Compound that with Mexicans pouring in by the droves. Texas will continue to plummet because of those two issues alone. But it isn’t just Texas. It’s all over the place sadly. Those migrants don’t just change who they are because they go to a new state.
I'm skeptical about this story as well. If true, however, I'm still concerned the rate of influx is too fast to allow acclimation to conservative ideas. It wouldn't surprise me to see Texas turn blue within the next two election cycles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom