Do they put something in the water at the Muskogee Gun Show ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're sittin' on stuff they got too much in from the previous shortage and they don't know about price averaging. they need to restock at the new cheaper prices and average down the price to get it to sell.
Same thing as back in the '90's with the AWB screwing with prices.

AWB is a thing of the past but there's still guys sittin' on stuff trying to get $2-3k for $500 guns.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I see they're selling an m1 garand for 3k there is no way there is a reasonable thought in there. I will admit to finding deals tho, I walked away with an FEG amd65 import for 600$ about 2 years ago in OKC
Or collector grade WRA’s, WW2 SA’s, etc

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun shows are dying out because of the inflated prices plus almost no negotiation. It’s a shame gun owners are the main reason then we blame the government.🙄🤣 government gives us a scare then we raise the prices. All about the money. One would think if we cared we would ask fair prices to move more product during the time the government is creating tyranny.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys remember Reyhas or Rehas or something like that? Dude would sell guns for crazy prices and claim they would shoot 1moa at 1k yds.
Rijas..... Rick Stowers the pathological liar. Anyone remember the thread where his old lady came in here bashing him, said he screwed up her carry gun etc.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all ever consider this is the cheapest “I’m trying to make this a viable business” tax ride off business or justification for their FFL…
In all seriousness, they, very very literally, don’t care if they sell a gun. Lmao!!! It’s the real “gun show loophole”

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys remember Reyhas or Rehas or something like that? Dude would sell guns for crazy prices and claim they would shoot 1moa at 1k yds.
I always got a kick out of the scantily clad young girls around his booth trying to look sexy. They all were big enough to burn diesel.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think these girls were like his daughters and maybe their friends. Short cutoff jeans were what I remember the most. Tactical Girls were a whole different thing entirely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom