Do you have a conscience & does gov't care?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WallBuilders conscience article

This website is also a good resource because they own 100,000+ original historical documents of the founders. These documents, letters, etc give explanation and perspective to the constitution, bill of rights, etc from the people who knew the original intent (since they wrote them).

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This website is also a good resource because they own 100,000+ original historical documents of the founders. These documents, letters, etc give explanation and perspective to the constitution, bill of rights, etc from the people who knew the original intent (since they wrote them).

+1 Wall Builders is an excellent group!

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

gotta check this out. i teach american history to 5th graders and we get the shiny-clean version. i'd like to read the real stuff. thanks for posting this! saving it to my desktop.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting site.

I may have to order their Defending Liberty mouse pad. Would be a suitable replacement to the American flag one I currently have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom