Do You Have a Glock 43? Why Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a G43 as my EDC. It has been 100% reliable and very accurate for such a small gun. I got some extended floor plates and put in a Ghost connector. No complaints, it's perfect for me.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you, happy you like the Shield. I think the Glock is a superior pistol in almost all regards. I did get a lil chuckle at the part about how the 43 might be kinda flimsy compared to the Shield. Thanks for that. But hey, I'm just glad we got choices. You chose the Shield. Many, many others have chosen the Glock. And you know, there's even some who go with the Kahr or the XDS or some other gun over either the Shield (second place) or the Glock (first place).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your ignorance is showing

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you know the answer to that.only took one try with the g43 to know the shield is better

I was the opposite. I tried Joel's shield several times, different mag bases, even think he had some grip tape or something on it at one point. Didn't hate it, just didn't like it. Bought the 43 and have not thought about it again, gets carried more than anything else I have.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was the opposite. I tried Joel's shield several times, different mag bases, even think he had some grip tape or something on it at one point. Didn't hate it, just didn't like it. Bought the 43 and have not thought about it again, gets carried more than anything else I have.

quit drinking the joel koolaide

Latest posts

Top Bottom