Do you like carrying big or small guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a les baer full size 1911, mostly. I have an officer 1911 I carry if I am in shorts. When I am riding around on farm land or a deer lease I carry an FS92 in a drop leg holster.
I did pick up a glock 42 the other day to put in my pocket, but my wife claimed it as soon as I showed it to her.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a P3AT Keltec from the moment I get out of bed to the moment I go back to bed. Depending on the attire and location, it could be a kahr CW-40, Kimber Gov 1911 or at the farm a 7 3/8" Ruger Super Redhawk in .44 mag in an open holster.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a les baer full size 1911, mostly. I have an officer 1911 I carry if I am in shorts. When I am riding around on farm land or a deer lease I carry an FS92 in a drop leg holster.
I did pick up a glock 42 the other day to put in my pocket, but my wife claimed it as soon as I showed it to her.

That 42 may require some break in in case you didnt know. Mine will feed just about anything now after I broke it in and polished the feed ramp.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been reading about that issue. I'm going to take it out tomorrow and shoot it.
Mine would not shoot Critical defense until I ran 100 or so hardballs through it. I still dont trust those though so I use whatever Hornady defense ammo that uses the XTP bullet. American gunner or something like that. It eats those great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom