Does anybody have a Tromix Saiga or SBS Saiga?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an 8" Tromix S17 SBS on a Form 4 with all the bells & whistles. Some life priorities are changing for me and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it, but it's an excellent piece of workmanship and I love shooting it. Function is 100% with all the shells I've tried, from light 1oz promo loads to heavy 3" magnums.

Mine has the Galil style charging handle with skull knob, HK sights, 4 position adjustable gas regulator, extended safety tab, short reset trigger and Tromix folding stock. I also have a Rock-N-Lock mag guide, extended mag release and Poly-Choke adjustable choke/muzzle break/door breacher that I haven't gotten around to installing yet.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo__EPC0961.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo__EPC0954.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No pics, but I have an S02 with 16.5" barrel, SRT, HK sights with XS tritium inserts, and fixed stock. At the time I had Tony work up my Saiga, he didn't offer the tri-rail option, so I installed a HG (I forget the make) with a single rail for use with a VFG. I had a MDS 20-round drum magazine, but it didn't work too well with the VFG in place, so I'm now running a smaller Pro-Mag 12-round drum. I've put probably 300 shells through this setup, and it's a real hoot to shoot. No issues with the smaller drum using any kind of load, though a skinny female friend of mine did manage to stove-pipe a couple field shot shells on extraction.

Get a Tromix Saiga if you can - you won't be sorry :D

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an 8" Tromix S17 SBS on a Form 4 with all the bells & whistles. Some life priorities are changing for me and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it, but it's an excellent piece of workmanship and I love shooting it. Function is 100% with all the shells I've tried, from light 1oz promo loads to heavy 3" magnums.

Mine has the Galil style charging handle with skull knob, HK sights, 4 position adjustable gas regulator, extended safety tab, short reset trigger and Tromix folding stock. I also have a Rock-N-Lock mag guide, extended mag release and Poly-Choke adjustable choke/muzzle break/door breacher that I haven't gotten around to installing yet.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo__EPC0961.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo__EPC0954.jpg

That si HELLUH cool. Man I want one now. How long was the wait?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am intending to get a plain jane Saiga and do the work myself. At least the the tacticool stuff. Then I want to have Dustingaudner cut the barrel and thread it once my stamp gets here. The license is $200.00 right? Or is it just $5.00?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am intending to get a plain jane Saiga and do the work myself. At least the the tacticool stuff. Then I want to have Dustingaudner cut the barrel and thread it once my stamp gets here. The license is $200.00 right? Or is it just $5.00?

$200 is for SBR/SBS - the $5 stamp is only for AOWs (a gun that is in pistol length with no butt-stock, but is smooth-bored).

I'm not sure, but I think "destructive devices" are another category, but I don't remember if the stamp on those are $200 or $5.

Latest posts

Top Bottom