Does anyone else on the board not like 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to hate Glocks, but I bought one for a Trijicon RMR project, and I ended up liking it. Of course, It needed a trigger job, and I added a Bar-Sto barrel ...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to hate Glocks, but I bought one for a Trijicon RMR project, and I ended up liking it. Of course, It needed a trigger job, and I added a Bar-Sto barrel ...

My G34 has a Mike Hardison trigger job,breaks clean at 2 3/4#.All the rest of mine have 3.5 connectors only.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awwwww cmon.... you know you want to. :D
anortheastshooters.com_images_1911jesus.jpg

Definitely no,two Kimbers and they were accurate but had other problems.I really wish I could find a good one for under $1200 but I've tried all the major brands and have come to the conclusion that I need about $2000+ so I'm done.

streetglideok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least we all have the ability to have a choice. I personally cant stand the feel of a Glock, and the last I shot one, didnt shoot it so well either. Give me any of my three 1911s, and I can drive tacks, even the Colt that rattles,lol. Now in a few years, after Obama has opened the mexican borders and given all of the illegals immunity, not amnesty mind you, it will be a matter of whatever gun we can still get our hands on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom