Doom and Gloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Abandon all hope, all you who enter this thread!

Given the frequency with which OSAers are predicting darkness and hopelessness on the horizon, it seems appropriate to create this toxic waste dump of despair.

Post your hopelessness here and perhaps you'll find happiness in other threads.

"We will never have an honest election again!"

"Free speech is disappearing. Get ready for the reeducation camps!"

"The communists and globalists are poised to get us in a death grip"

"They're going to tax us to death"

And above all....."It's about to get bad, really bad....just wait!"

I was feeling pretty good until I read this; how are we gonna get thru this!? I'm gonna stay in my sweats today and not bathe.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw, you guys are nuts! The wing span has to be wide enough to create an air foil to catch the air and then you gotta have speed. Not the drug type but air speed. Then if the runway is too short to the thing will never get off the ground anyway regardless of wing span or air speed. well if the air speed is fast enough it may get off the ground but then you have to have a pilot who is brave enough to meet the challenge of a Sonic limeade before he crawls into the box office (can't say cockpit with the PC crowd). So most bears live int he woods anyhow along with the elephants. I'm having a good night, sometime I'll tell you how I was born into a poor Black family and there was only one bed.... I think I'm the one that needs professional help, there are institutions for folks like me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom