Doom and Gloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Braums hot links are just schwab. I like Billy Sims hot links, hard to find them in stores though. Geez I love hot links.

Think I need to go find more food.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disengage from negative news and attempting to solve problems beyond your grasp. The internet is not your friend.

I've taken this advice. Got off facebook a week or two ago. Its made a noticeable difference in my mental health in a short amount of time.

in other news, I prefer smoked sausage. Hot links are great and all, but the indigestion can make them not as pleasant for me in the long term. While pricey, I suggest trying these guys out. My buddy works for them in management and its a great company. The hams and bacon are too die for too.

https://www.tenderbelly.com/collections/shop-all

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Earl Campbell hot links are the very best.
Earl Campbell are the Best...Mountain View very close second (don't care for their natural casing).
I have tried those a few times and didn't think they were anything special.

I was buying the Schwab's El Cortez smoked hot links for awhile but the last time I tried them they had changed and I didn't like them.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's an interesting take I heard earlier today at the barbershop (for what that's worth).

This fellow had the view that the true RINOs were the Trumpers/Conservatives sine they are nothing like the true Republicans of 10-15 years ago. Calling names always seems to indicate at least a partial level of lost intelligence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom