DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
24 Chris A. 144 A64640 B Production Minor No No No No Senior 1044.9074 66.02%

Nice, Chris Alpha Andersen is a Senior shooter :D

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shooting Rusty! Hell of a finish at your first major match. That's how it's done buddy. :thumbup3:

Thanks Amigo... I figure that if I keep at it I might be a "respectable" shooter one of these days. lol. I get tons of help at every match from lots of great shooters so at least some of it is bound to sink in eventually right?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice shooting Rusty! Hell of a finish at your first major match. That's how it's done buddy. :thumbup3:

Didn't you win limited C class? Also, looks like your dad was 5th in production C class.

Also, does the overall match points translate between divisions? If so, Mitch beat me by less than 1 point, lol.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't you win limited C class? Also, looks like your dad was 5th in production C class.

Also, does the overall match points translate between divisions? If so, Mitch beat me by less than 1 point, lol.

Looks to me like Robbie D. beat all of the "B" class limited shooters too!!! Rockon indeed!!!

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great shooting Robbie. I figured you were the favorite for the win. It was fun shooting with you and your dad.
I'll let the cat out of the bag....Did you guys know that Robbie moved to Wisconsin?
G

Latest posts

Top Bottom