DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great shooting Robbie. I figured you were the favorite for the win. It was fun shooting with you and your dad.
I'll let the cat out of the bag....Did you guys know that Robbie moved to Wisconsin?
G

+1. Looks to me like somebody is gonna be bumped to at least B class come April 10th.

Wisconsin? Don't do it! You can't even carry concealed up there!

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great shooting Robbie. I figured you were the favorite for the win. It was fun shooting with you and your dad.
I'll let the cat out of the bag....Did you guys know that Robbie moved to Wisconsin?
G

Great Job Robbie!

You'll be back to Oklahoma before too long. You can shoot every weekend here! Not that many matches in Wisconsin.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm already B in production, I just never shoot limited and got sick of doing standing reloads and cleaning magazines at double tap last year. I do feel better about shooting the match as a C shooter now that I know I would have won B class anyway.

Yeah, just moved up here to Wisconsin. This was my last match in the area for a while, although I think I'm going to try to drive down for the pro-am in July. It's been awesome getting to know and shoot with all of you guys. My Dad and I walked blindly into the sport a couple years back without knowing anything about it, and you guys all took us in and taught us to shoot. I appreciate it, and I'll always be thankful for guys like Gary, Lance, Mike, Roger, Phil, Kelly, Sr. and Jr, Eric, and the rest of you guys. I may be back some day, but if not I'll still see you guys at the major matches.

Anybody shooting Area 5 in IL?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What part of WI are you living in? I grew up in Marion, WI. I was hoping to shoot area 5 on my way back home for summer vacation. However, I don't think the wife's vacation schedule is gonna accomodate my shooting schedule though. if I end up making it I'll let you know. You are a lot closer for Dpms 3 gun now!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm already B in production, I just never shoot limited and got sick of doing standing reloads and cleaning magazines at double tap last year. I do feel better about shooting the match as a C shooter now that I know I would have won B class anyway.

Yeah, just moved up here to Wisconsin. This was my last match in the area for a while, although I think I'm going to try to drive down for the pro-am in July. It's been awesome getting to know and shoot with all of you guys. My Dad and I walked blindly into the sport a couple years back without knowing anything about it, and you guys all took us in and taught us to shoot. I appreciate it, and I'll always be thankful for guys like Gary, Lance, Mike, Roger, Phil, Kelly, Sr. and Jr, Eric, and the rest of you guys. I may be back some day, but if not I'll still see you guys at the major matches.

Anybody shooting Area 5 in IL?

Robbie is right on with this. You guys are all great. He forgot to mention Marshall too. Everyone has been helpful and it has been fun shooting with you all. I was real happy with my match. I loved the bowling stage the best. It timed out pretty for me and I got 2 alphas on the drop turner but had one mike on a swinger. It was still my best stage of the match....17th overall in production. I just wish I would have had that one on film. Robbie says I need to slow down a little and see the sights more....I hate it when he is right. I'm old but still learning.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lets not forget Marshall Luton, who hardly ever gets to go to matches anymore.
He ran down there last minute and cracked into the top 20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom