dpms panther lite 16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think those 5% should grab a AK, Sig 556, or any thing that dos'nt run the Stoner system..:woot: MHO. I like AR's cause there like man Barbie we can change them at will with ease and there is just so much crap we can hang on it. It's like you can be Upper West Side AR with Larue and ACOG or you can be a Walmart AR with a NCSTAR and Some low end receiver. Thats what makes them cool. Now an AK on the other hand well not all the bells and whistles but function-able. Or even better High Priced Call Girl = AR and a Bar fly Hooker =AK. I like the bar fly:burnout::burnout:

Just because you prefer an inferior platform, that does not mean everyone else should too.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i like that paint job. now im thinking im goin to go with the 6.8. ive been wanting a 270 for a while now, so why not kill 2 birds with one stone?

Thanks, I received it that way from my supplier. He told me it was camo and I was really happy to see that it was the new digital camo. Anyway, good luck with your search.

:ou

Latest posts

Top Bottom