Droid shot timer app?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've googled, searched the android market and searched the forums here for an Android shot timer app.

The only thing I've found is an older app that doesn't seem to be around any more...

Where's this thing hiding at?. I know it exists...

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've googled, searched the android market and searched the forums here for an Android shot timer app.

The only thing I've found is an older app that doesn't seem to be around any more...

Where's this thing hiding at?. I know it exists...

I have IPSC shot timer (beta) and Shot timer. I did a search for Idpa and it brought the timers up

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have IPSC shot timer (beta) and Shot timer. I did a search for Idpa and it brought the timers up

Yeah, for some reason "Shot timer" brings up a bunch of camera programs, but no actual pistol shot timers.

Do the phone-based shot-timers work better than they used to? They used to be really bad about not picking up some sounds and picking up way too much of other sounds - I tried playing with all the tuning settings and gave up (but this was about 3 months ago or so).

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the IPSC shot timer. It said you must be at OS 2.1 or above. It works, but it doesn't work well for dryfire at all, even when holding it right beside the gun. :pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom