Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And any body else who's game for a good time.

The gauntlet has been thrown down. I am only able to shoot .22 right now (so some might say that is cheating but booyah on y'all. Get you throat slit, and 3 vertebrae fused and then get back with me ;) )

I'm free, except for PT days, which appear to be mostly Tuesdays and Thursdays in the mornings.

Pick a range, a time and I will be there.

Or, I trust you guys to do the online thing if we change work something around everyone's work schedules.

Rules? Prizes?? (please don't say "lunch" because I'm still on liquid diet. :( )

Talk to me ...

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, let's make it a .22 only event. Any range is fine with us, we love to travel. Retired so any day is fine as well. Prizes.... maybe something along the lines of an Academy/Cracker Barrel gift card or such?? Jen was thinking of a Trophy type thingy she could throw together, more on that later. We're in and excited.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tuesday I have meetings all day but I'll bring my 22/45 if we want to make it a .22 challenge. I'll bring my glock and 1911 too.
I'll also bring, what's left of my self respect, so it will be easily carried home (in my purse) if I lose.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am fully prepared to experience loss of dignity and self respect. Now, my pride will always think I am better than I am as all of you shall experience first hand. Jen has no ego, that is why she woops my coondingy at the range. Wait, what....ok, best 2 of three....(my typical line).

Latest posts

Top Bottom