Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tuesday I have meetings all day but I'll bring my 22/45 if we want to make it a .22 challenge. I'll bring my glock and 1911 too.
I'll also bring, what's left of my self respect, so it will be easily carried home (in my purse) if I lose.

Ok, so where EXACTLY are these meetings?? Here in the City?? Is H&H okay with everybody or do you wanna go somewhere else??

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, then. I hope I don't regret it but H&H it is. I'm still taking some meds to deal with this overwhelming feeling that I am choking all the time. (It's the 2 metal plates rubbing on the back of my esophagus when I swallow.) It will get better over time, they say, but right now I'm not comfortable going long distances without the old man. And he's going back to work next week.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tuesday I have meetings all day but I'll bring my 22/45 if we want to make it a .22 challenge. I'll bring my glock and 1911 too.
I'll also bring, what's left of my self respect, so it will be easily carried home (in my purse) if I lose.

That's not a purse or a handbag, it's a manbag.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Has H&H upgraded the range with some vents yet? Last time I was there, which was several years ago, the range looked like a Pink Floyd concert with all the smoke hanging in the air!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom