Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has H&H upgraded the range with some vents yet? Last time I was there, which was several years ago, the range looked like a Pink Floyd concert with all the smoke hanging in the air!!!

Haha! I know what you mean. Last time I was there (which admittedly several months ago, not long after the Hall's lost control) it did seem better. BUT they were not busy that day so I don't know if they have made improvements, or I just got lucky.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in, but I have a problem with H&H.. Can we do Big Boys? Ventilation is much, much better! Plus, I may have to shoot left handed for awhile. I had to go to Access Care today for what I thought might be a spider bite. Right hand (shootin' hand) is all swollen and hot and red as a beet. Turns out the doc thinks it may be gout. Hurts like crazy! I will know on Tuesday after the labs come back, I hope. If I can't use the right hand; I'll just shoot weak handed. Also, am retired so timing is not an issue for me.

Edit: Meds they gave me are knocking me out so I will check on ya'll tomorrow.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in, but I have a problem with H&H.. Can we do Big Boys? Ventilation is much, much better! Plus, I may have to shoot left handed for awhile. I had to go to Access Care today for what I thought might be a spider bite. Right hand (shootin' hand) is all swollen and hot and red as a beet. Turns out the doc thinks it may be gout. Hurts like crazy! I will know on Tuesday after the labs come back, I hope. If I can't use the right hand; I'll just shoot weak handed. Also, am retired so timing is not an issue for me.

Edit: Meds they gave me are knocking me out so I will check on ya'll tomorrow.
Save a couple for the day we shoot. I'll take the edge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom